Speaking of EANx on boats......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChrisM

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Speaking with Drew, (relatively) new owner of the Sea Bass, coming back from the rigs last weekend, he mentioned his next big project is to get EANx on board.

Small boat, but fast, and if it has EANx..... :10:

Chris

ChrisM:
Speaking with Drew, (relatively) new owner of the Sea Bass, coming back from the rigs last weekend, he mentioned his next big project is to get EANx on board.
That'd be nice. As far as I know in Southern California, if you want onboard nitrox it means the Peace, Lois Ann or Sand Dollar (but I haven't been on that last boat). I've been known to take two tanks on a trip just to stay with my preferred mix, but more boats with EANx would make life simpler.

I think the Pacific Star out of Redondo Beach also does nitrox. I remember seeing it onboard a month ago but didn't ask about it. It does say they have it on their website.

Aerodog:
I think the Pacific Star out of Redondo Beach also does nitrox. I remember seeing it onboard a month ago but didn't ask about it. It does say they have it on their website.

Yes, but the Pac Star only does partial pressure blending, which means you need O2 clean tanks and valves.

The Peace has a membrane system, for those who consider that Ventura is in SoCal :wink:

ChrisM:

Small boat, but fast, and if it has EANx..... :10:

Chris

Cool, I love the Sea Bass. Drew and Richard are good people.

Back
Top Bottom