gonna miss san diego :(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kf6cxf

Contributor
Reaction score
hi all,
i'm moving back to NorCal before the end of this month. i apologize divebuddysean for not having a chance to show you guys where the secret garden is.
anyways, just read the divebums bearings and you'll find it.

dive safe,
jerome

Hey, we can still go........still time left. I added more infor in another thread.

Jerome!!!! You have to lead us to the secret garden!!! I'm not sure, but check out the attached photo and let me know if this is the secret garden. Anyway, aren't you going to do anymore dives at the Shores? I really would like to find it!!!

ryanarcher:
I would be up for a secret garden search too! One last dive before you go up to the cold cold waters of No Cal!

hi guys,
i can do friday morning, 2 dives around 9am. need your inputs before 1pm (8.19.04) so i can call the shop for the gas i'll be using, sorry for the short notice.

jerome

Jerome, Paul and I are going to go. We will meet you at 9am in front of the lifeguard station. If you could make it earlier that would even be better. We will check back to see if that is good, and to confirm you are going :)

Sean

divebuddysean:
Jerome, Paul and I are going to go. We will meet you at 9am in front of the lifeguard station. If you could make it earlier that would even be better. We will check back to see if that is good, and to confirm you are going :)

Sean

hi sean,
are we gonna do 2 dives? i can be there by 6 or 7am in the morning.

jerome

phage30:
Hi jerome

I will be there too. I can only do one dive. Please let me know what time?

hi phage30,
glad you're back :) , i'll be there by 6am.

Back
Top Bottom