Diving and Snorkeling in KUAI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubbles below is a good pick. I would also highly, highly recommend picking up a copy of "The Ultimate Kauai Guidbook" by Andrew Doughty and Harriett Friedman. The end all and be all of Kauai guides.

Have a good time down there, I was there for my honeymoon 2 years ago.

When I was in Kuai I went snorkeling as part of an all day catamaran charter. I can't remember the name of the outfit but it was something like 'Captain Ron's...'.

The charter was nice. All day cruise around the island, all the food/beverages/booze you could eat and drink, nice people, good music, sea turtles, dolphins, -great- photos, etc.

Enjoy your trip! Kuai was by far my favorite island out there.

My bride & I love it there, but we've got a few years on you!

Our first trip [3 years ago] - We stayed at Lawai Beach Resort and used Mana Divers - Great Experience!
That was on the South shore & My sons & I did 2 boat dives with them and a shore dive at Koloa Landing.

Earlier this month - We stayed on the North SHore and found out that the closest boat diving was on the South Shore - right where we were before!
Never-the-less - - The Shore Diving is also GREAT! - This time we used Sacred Seas for both Tunnels and KJoloa Landing and once again enjoyed a lot.

Feel free to PM me if you want more details and/or current info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom