Help with Jet Fin sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JPG

Reaction score
Anyone out there with size 10 Rock boots that can help me with sizing of Jets or turtles?

Thanks,
Joe

Take 'em to your Dive Shop and see if they will let you try them on before you buy.

Omicron:
Take 'em to your Dive Shop and see if they will let you try them on before you buy.

That will be the best option I'm sure for the jets, but I would like to try tutles too.

The Turtles run to bigger sizes than the Jets...of course, now that the Jets have size XXXL, they are kind of the king of "big a** foot pocket". It's what I use for my size 14 feet :)

I have DUI Rock Boots, size 11. They fit quite snug in XL ScubaPro Jet Fins, although I do have spring straps and that may account for how good the fit is. I've never tried the fin straps that they come with, took them off right after I bought the fins.

Mel

JPG:
Sorry, boots by DUI

Use Jet XL for size 10.
Turtles will work too, but more side to side play.

Fin selection is usually a personal perference. I know some divers who prefer Turtles. I have both, but I prefer the Jets.

XL Jets for Size 10 feet sounds about right.

I have size 8 wide feet and use the L size. Very comfortable

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom