Wanting To Do Blackbeard In Feb !!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver4christ

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in doing a blackbeard cruise in Feb???? Drop me a line and let me know.

If you don't get any responses, remember that you don't need to go on this boat with a buddy, it's absolutely fine to show up on your own.
It's highly recommended, so don't wait for us! Go!!!

diver4christ:
Is anyone interested in doing a blackbeard cruise in Feb???? Drop me a line and let me know.

What is the blackbeard cruise? It sounds interesting, but I'm already scheduled to go on a Cruise in February with 8 other friends. We are going on the Royal Caribbean Splendour of the Seas the week of February 19th.

Maybe another time.

Pam

I am going to go but I am not sure on a date yet and would like to find some others who might who might want to go as I am flexable on when

PamJScuba:
What is the blackbeard cruise? It sounds interesting, but I'm already scheduled to go on a Cruise in February with 8 other friends. We are going on the Royal Caribbean Splendour of the Seas the week of February 19th.

Maybe another time.

Pam

Backbeard is a live aboard "diving" cruise. This is nothing like your thinking if you are think Royal Caribbean.

http://www.blackbeard-cruises.com/

I did a Blackbeard's cruise in Feb a couple years ago. Talk about a fun, fun time. Be really prepared for a rough crossing at that time of year. Once you're in clear waters, you'll have the time of your life!!!!

Go for it!!!!
SWT

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom