TURKS & CAICOS - WHERE TO GO?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

happydiver

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

We are planning our summer vacation and pretty much decided on Turk &Caicos.

Which island is better for diving - Grand Turk or Providencials?

Also, any recommendations on where to stay / who to dive with?

As always, any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Happydiver

If you are considering a live-aboard, my husband and I recommend the Turks and Caicos Aggressor, leaving out of Providencialies. We had a wonderful experience and Piers and Annette (co-captains) are knowledgable and very accomodating. The reef was in great shape, teaming with life. We loved it so much, we are going again in the fall.

I agree. Go with the Aggressor. You'll have a blast!
:sunny:

My family and I went to Turks and Caicos this past christams and we stayed on Provodencials. We stayed at the Allegro resort which was beautiful but did not have much to do if the weather happens to turn ugly (which it sadly did). We walked along the beach to Beaches Resort and Club Med and they were both gorgeous!
If you are looking for a dive group then you should no doubt choose CAICOS ADVENTURES. They were amazing and extra nice, extremely helpful and accomidating. We did 4 dives at the West Caicos Wall and the visibility was incredible! I could not praise CAICOS ADVENTURES any more. they are an outstanding crew and they really know about diving. You can choose to either follow a guide or go around on your own. I reccomend you look them up online, that is how my family and I heard of them.
GOOD LUCK and i hope you choose CAICOS ADVENTURES
MasterDiveGirl

Back
Top Bottom