Underwater Digital Camera Shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tweak

Reaction score
I am thinking about buying a digital camera with underwater housing. I am leaning towards Olympus.

Can you guys recommend some camera shops or stores on oahu that would have stuff in stock.

Thanks

I keep getting the wrong impressions from titles.

Here I was looking for a camera shop I could dive into...

Im not to sure about the price sounds good but look at Nikonis or SeaLife- www.sealife-cameras.com, or sea&sea - www.seaandsea.com. I have one of the old sealife 35mm and it took great pictures, I shoot with a sony cyber-shot now and its great also. hope this helps.

Jeff

I purchased my 5050's for $450 and $500 online and my Stylus 400, with extras, for something like $300.
I got all my housings from Kaimuki Camera. Neil is great and very helpful. I had called 2 weeks ago and he didn't have a 5060 in stock, but he did have an 8080...but things change fast. Give him a call and tell him Lisa sent you

Contact Information:
Neil Sananikone
Phone: (808) 735-5955
Fax: (808) 737-5955
Address:
3622 Waialae Ave
Honolulu, Hawaii 96816

(closed on Sundays)

Thanks for the info. What do you think about the price on the 5060 and housing. Byteware is where I found them, they have them in stock.

That is the same price I saw at outrigger camera on Kuhio..average price and since you want to by hands on...it would say it's a good deal. If you can wait till monday you can call Neil and see what his price is. Bend over backwards customer sevice.

I wrote this in the UW photography forum, and posted some pics. Take a look. Anything over 3' is blue though....

OK, thanks. This helps very much. I wasn't sure if I need to go to the 5060 and could use maybe the stylus 410 but I don't want to be limited to such a short distance. I am going to pickup a 5060 and housing. I saw a picture of your stylus setup. Do you have a picture of your 5050 setup. I know I'll want to get accessories soon.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom