Where to buy BP/Wing in LA Area ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

travelmadness

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know a couple good places to check out, rent, or buy a BP/wing set-up? I'm near Redondo Beach-- I'd like to go shopping for equipment this weekend, and need a good place. I'm looking to buy lots of stuff, so other dive store recommondations are much appreciated.... thanks

travelmadness:
Anyone know a couple good places to check out, rent, or buy a BP/wing set-up? I'm near Redondo Beach-- I'd like to go shopping for equipment this weekend, and need a good place. I'm looking to buy lots of stuff, so other dive store recommondations are much appreciated.... thanks

I know that Hollywood Divers off the 101 across from Universal City Walk has them. They have Dive Rite and Halcyon

Ask for Bill Strong

I'll be going by tomorrow to pick up some stuff myself.

Send a PM to MHK here on scubaboard. He lives in that area and often lets divers try out the gear etc and I'm sure he could tell you where to buy it.

travelmadness:

Try Dive N Surf in Redondo Beach.

Hollywood Divers and Reef Seekers both sell Halcyon stuff. HD has also Dive Rite, OMS and Oxycheq.

Bill at Hollywood Divers gave me a nice deal on a Dive Rite Backplate and Wing.

Christian

travelmadness:

Dear Madness,

We build and sell BP&W's in Pasadena, and we are having a demo on the 28th of August in Laguna Beach. See our website for the specifics. Come and test dive the gear.

Tobin George

cool_hardware52:
Dear Madness,

We build and sell BP&W's in Pasadena, and we are having a demo on the 28th of August in Laguna Beach. See our website for the specifics. Come and test dive the gear.

Tobin George

Do you have a store front in Pasadena?

If not, and you order, can the items be picked up in Pasadena?

Xanthro

Xanthro:
Do you have a store front in Pasadena?

If not, and you order, can the items be picked up in Pasadena?

Xanthro

X,

We have a manufacturing facility in Pasadena, no formal store front. We can certainly arraign for you to pickup if that's your desire, just call first.

Typically 8:30am-6:00 pm M-F

Tobin

cool_hardware52:
X,

We have a manufacturing facility in Pasadena, no formal store front. We can certainly arraign for you to pickup if that's your desire, just call first.

Typically 8:30am-6:00 pm M-F

Tobin

that single tank set up looks pretty sweet. i'll try and make it down for the demo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom