Our turn for the storm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the link, as it looks it should pass us, lets hope that it stays that way. At work they have us getting prepared...just in case.
Aloha, Lisa

I experienced several tropical storms when I lived in Houston. They can be pretty miserable too, especially if they stall over top of you like the one we had.

Good luck and I hope it misses you.

Stay safe.

Good luck, I hope it misses ya!

Thanks! Last night I came home thinking, now if I had to leave quick....what should I grab to put in the car? I was already starting to worry about all our books.....all our 1000's of books.....No way to get them all in the car.
We live 2 -3 blocks from the south shore...ground floor. I'm sure we would have some major damage...

justleesa:
Thanks for the link, as it looks it should pass us, lets hope that it stays that way. At work they have us getting prepared...just in case.
Aloha, Lisa

Don't worry Justleesa, it will hit Kauai if it hits Hawaii. I was living in Kilauea when Iwa hit in 82. the eye passed right over our house. And then the next one in ....89? also hit Kauai.

The storm fizzled out and will pass us by :D....thanks for the "Think South Wishes"!

That is two in a row for 'think south'. :D

Glad you didn't get hit by the storm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom