Best ever vis today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I dove two step with Mr and Mrs bjgove today. When we hit the water, the vis was unreal! Im gonna say 200 feet+! Never seen anything so clear. It looked like a swiming pool....Let me get a couple of pics downsized and posted, then off to bed, going back tomorrow.
Thanks for the great dives today guys!

Here they are, a couple anyway....Umm, I hope I got your wifes name right. :06:

hey! thanks for the hospitality! the dives were great. we had an awesome time, only one problem though. that wasn't mrs.bjgove. just my good friend and dive buddy.

we got skunked on friday night by the mantas, again. 2 good dives anyway. i did get to meet gkndivebum and his wife on saturday on the divetek boat. all 3 dives were awesome.

Two Step is the local name for the bay at the entrance of the Place of Refuge at Honaunau on the Big Island. The popular entry point for snorkelers and divers is a spot in the lava where you literally have two steps (about 6 feet wide and 18-inches high) where you can sit down, don your fins and mask, and step directly into 5-6 feet of water and immediately begin snorkeling/diving some of the best, most accessible reef structure in the State.

Steve

roguediver:
Where is two step at.

The mantas have been kinda scarce lately. Sorry you didn't get to see any. If you guys make it back here any time soon, I'll show you some more of my favorite spots. Thanks for joining me, it was a pleasure to meet
y'all!

Back
Top Bottom