Shark Diver Reloadable Replacement Camera?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marek K

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find a reloadable (vice single-use) replacement camera for my Shark Diver housing?

I see that ScubaToys lists a single-use camera that looks like it'd fit, but that's not what I'm looking for. (Larry, do you guys carry a reloadable version?)

I know, the $40 for a whole new camera and housing wouldn't kill me, but my housing is perfectly good (I think).

I also realize that this thing is one step up from a toy, and that I really ought to get a real u/w camera.

But I just need something now to take casual u/w snaps. I had the Shark Diver at the Red Sea a couple weeks ago, and shot off a pretty decent roll of photos. Then I forgot to soak the housing in fresh water, opened it, and re-closed it. Of course, the housing flooded on the next dive, frying the camera. (Salt crystals on the gasket?)

So I really want to play around with something expendable, until I get the hang of this.

--Marek

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom