What you got in that box? Hawksbill Turtle at night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marriard

Contributor
Reaction score
Mr. Curious

22004_0627_091151AA_1.jpg

22004_0627_091123AA_1.jpg

This Hawksbill was checking to see what lens I was using. (60mm, F16, 1/90, ASA 100, Dual Inon 220z's (-2/-2))

Image taken on a night dive on one the Breakers Reef dive sites in West Palm Beach, Florida.

Enjoy,
M

Nice close ups.

They remind me of how when I shoot video at night and there are porcupine fish around, they invariably come over and start staring at themselves in the lense port (I'm guessing they like to see how they look with their big old bugeyes distorted by the glass :wink: ). Sometimes it gets to be a bother because you just cant shake them. They go up, down, left, forward and backward just to stay right in front of you, like someone you see on TV at a sporting/news event trying desperately to get on camera. Always highly entertaining . . . until you want to try to shoot something else. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom