I couldn't get an underwater shot of him...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Ok...so he may never get certified but he'll definately learn to swim and spend time with us at the lake.

Meet our new furbaby, a 10mo Chihuahua/? mix. I found him at one of the local shelters. He was given the name Archie but I'm very open to new suggestions!

I apologize for the lack of focus on this first one. It's not easy to hold him with one hand and aim/focus/shoot with the other hand!

aae.sized.jpg

aaf.sized.jpg

What a cutie! How can you say no to those eyes!

As for a name...how about Pancho? Amigo? Whiskers? Barbas (whiskers in spanish)?
comes to mind....

Elmo? Makes me think of Elmer Fudd!

I've only spent a couple hours with him in a not exactly homey surrounding but he was playful, curious about the toys but cautious. Very loving but I'd be grateful for attention in that shelter situation, too...he didn't want to leave my lap!

For a Mexican name I thought about Peppy, I suspect he's gonna have a fiery personality. Pancho's not bad. Buddy was another simple, easy to recognize name. Beast suggested Jughead, as in Archies comicbook sidekick but that's even worse!

Beast has been wanting a Harley!

How bout Rat Dog?

My dogs are Dumb and Dumber!

Joe

He does look a bit Fudley...but I was probably thinking more Tickly Me Elmo from Seasame Street :)

I didn't get the Mexican/Spanish name vibe from his photo -maybe because that is too common among Chi-hua-huas!! :wink:

Can't wait to hear what you've decided!

Toby, Chester, Howie.....those are the ones that pop into my head at the moment....He looks like a Howie to me....

Back
Top Bottom