Wrinkles September Dive Catalina 9-18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrinkles

Contributor
Reaction score
So far away from the water that it is SAD!!!
Ok due to popular demand and schedules that seem to be fitting together quite nicely. The September dive will be in Catalina.

Most take the early boat out and the late boat back. If I am able to go that is what I will mostly likely be doing. We usually do about 3 dives some people four and then we go for drinks at the local Cantina beofre the boat trip back.

So what do you guys think.....who is interested in going.....if we do make this a sleepover weekend somehow as people are saying they would like to do then maybe we can look into sharing rooms to cut costs...Anyways just some ideas for next months outing.

Ana

I have the Dana Point Catalina Express schedule:

September 8 - November 2, 2004

DEPART Dana Point - Catalina

FREQUENCY
7:45 am
Friday - Sunday
9:50 am Monday - Thursday
11:55 am Friday - Sunday
3:45 pm Monday
5:00 pm Friday - Sunday
Dana Point/Avalon trips are approximately 1 & 30 minutes

September 8 - November 2, 2004

Catalina - Dana Point

DEPART
FREQUENCY
9:45 am
Friday - Sunday
11:50 am Monday
2:00 pm Friday - Sunday
5:45 pm Monday - Thursday
7:00 pm Friday - Sunday

Dana Point/Avalon trips are approximately 1 & 30 minutes

Sean

Will be there........

wrinkles:
Ok due to popular demand and schedules that seem to be fitting together quite nicely. The September dive will be in Catalina.

Most take the early boat out and the late boat back. If I am able to go that is what I will mostly likely be doing. We usually do about 3 dives some people four and then we go for drinks at the local Cantina beofre the boat trip back.

So what do you guys think.....who is interested in going.....if we do make this a sleepover weekend somehow as people are saying they would like to do then maybe we can look into sharing rooms to cut costs...Anyways just some ideas for next months outing.

Ana

That's the weekend I'll be in WA diving with Uncle Pug and the gang.

Hmmm - how's December look? Anyone up for a December dive?

K

I can't get another Sat. in Sept. off work, but I am planning on being there on the 19th to finish up my CCD training (finally!) so hopefully I'll see those of you spending the weekend then!

Me go too. Will be there at 7:15am (take the 6:15am out of Catalina Landing in Long Beach).

This looks like a good date for me!

I'm not a definite "yes" yet, but I'll know soon. I'm about a 95% "yes" at this point. This will make a great first Wrinkles dive!

Christian

I'm up for it! Count me in...

jennifer

headhunter:
This looks like a good date for me!

I'm not a definite "yes" yet, but I'll know soon. I'm about a 95% "yes" at this point. This will make a great first Wrinkles dive!

Christian

Be sure the BPD is represented. :eyebrow:

K

Back
Top Bottom