Springs straps for Mares Quattros

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amc717

Registered
Reaction score
I am interested in finding spring straps for my Mares Quattros. Any suggestions where I could find them? Thanks

A dive you can walk out from is always a good dive.

Get them from Boogie. He makes first rate ones that everyone raves about, including me. I got a pair of Quattros specifically for his spring straps.

I'll second that! Got my springs from Boogie as well. My Quattros thank me everytime I enter or exit the water.

Thanks guys!

amc - if you're interested, move quickly... I'm going to be in Europe for 10 days from September 4 to the 14th, and I also just bought a house and will be moving September 1, so all my supplies are in a box. The box of spring straps and tubing and cave line and stuff is sitting here beside my desk, but I can't guarantee that it will be four or five days from now.

Just click on the link below.

You can also get them from Manta Industries in NJ.
http://mantaind.com/
They are carried in some LDSs as well.

get them from Boogie, they are a dream, one of my favorite pieces of "gear"

boogie's straps rock, i have them on my Mares volo's, and i love them, one of my top scuba gear buys ever!!

From Boogie - he's the Scubaboard LDS or leisure pro has the mantas( but you're gonna have to guess what size to get)

Your best bet is to grab the kit from Boogie and see my thread for pictures and discussion:
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=39227

I have a couple pair of springs that are available but it is quicker and easier to just get the kit.

You could also just get the parts from McMaster Carr, or if you live in the Boston area (I can't tell, since you haven't filled in any profile info) I might have a few extras.

Back
Top Bottom