Friday's (August 27) Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
billboard.gif

VIEW PHOTOS
(Mouseover camera icon for photo info)

Thanks for the dive, I needed that!

friscuba:
OK, that slug is very cool. Never seen one. It almost looks as though it's on a slate, what did you find it on?

Steve

They were all over the place floating past me. I tried a few photos of them in the palm of my hand. I then took out my slate and balanced the critter on it and took a few photos. The slate one came out better than the ones in my hand.

ps: It was the second day of using a new tray I made that allows me to use the camera setup single handed. I positioned the housing so that I can work the shutter and zoom with my right hand while holding the right handle. It paid off with that critter.

justleesa:
Very cool Giligan, have yet to see sea hare. do you have a pic of your new tray?

I have a few adjustments to make on it then I will post a photo of it. It holds two lens docks side by side as well as the strobe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom