Sunday afternoon dive / dinner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roughwaterjohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Cheryl and I are going to be doing a Sunday afternoon dive, probably at the Cove or Alligator Head around 4:00PM or so. Since this is her last chance to dive before heading back to Canada, I thought it would be nice to get a group together, and go for a casual after dive dinner also, as a send-off kinda thing. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll get you all the particulars.

John-Boy

Hmmmm,
Two long dives in the kelp in the morning. refill tanks, another dive, then dinner? You are pretty ambitious for an old fella. Wish I could make it but already have plans for the afternoon. Tell Cheryl is as a pleasure diving with her. And get my 2 5 pounders back.

Terry

krowsea:
Cheryl and I are going to be doing a Sunday afternoon dive, probably at the Cove or Alligator Head around 4:00PM or so. Since this is her last chance to dive before heading back to Canada, I thought it would be nice to get a group together, and go for a casual after dive dinner also, as a send-off kinda thing. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll get you all the particulars.

John-Boy

I may join you, but I don't know for sure yet. Just beware of an increase in the problem of parking. Their are concerts at the park there from 2-4 every Sunday during the summer. So I am going to see if I can talk my wife into going to the concert and then hanging out while we dive.

If I don't make it though - Cheryl, have a safe trip home and it was great diving with you today!

Back
Top Bottom