Anyone diving Crescent tomorrow (Sat)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Robert Phillips

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking for a buddy or buddies to dive Crescent tomorrow around 11:00 A.M.
Anyone interested?
P.M. me or post here.
Thanks,
Robert

NOW you ask...Geeesh.

I posted a few days ago and go no hits, so decided to have a beach day with the family.

mccabejc:
NOW you ask...Geeesh.

I posted a few days ago and go no hits, so decided to have a beach day with the family.
I'm having a beach day with the Fam too, just thought I'd throw in a dive with it! Where ya going? Are you bringing your gear? I'll be at Crescent!

DAMN !!! We were going to go to Crescent, then got a show of hands in favor of boogieboarding, so we decided to go to Malaga Cove in Palos Verdes. It was a blast, but I should have pushed harder for snorkeling at Crescent. Could have snuck off and done a dive with you. Or two.

Sorry, didn't see your post in time, but I dived Crescent my 1st time this morning. Probably woulda been too early for you. Hope you had fun all the same.

Is it always so surgy on the left side...back side of Shaw's right? And are there always people fishing from the rocks and the beach?!? Don't they notice there's like a dozen of us divers right in front of them!?? My buddy and I were going to do a 2nd dive on the right side (Seal Rock), but I just wasn't up for it (didn't get much sleep nite before). But will definately be back soon.

Any tips for getting better enjoyment from Crescent Bay? Is Dead Man's worth the swim and how do we locate it? Any advice is appreciated, since I'm newly certified, and just beginning to explore our backyard diving! :wink:

Deadmans is so worth the swim and Robert is an expert navigator out there. Best advice to make a dive enjoyable is go with people that make it fun even when its bad its a dive so it can't be that bad.

Ana

Back
Top Bottom