Any Suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrinkles

Contributor
Reaction score
So far away from the water that it is SAD!!!
I was thinking about going to San Diego for the weekend. I would like to dive Sat. morning, Sat. night, and Sunday morning.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to dive with me and what weekend in September is best for my underwater navigator buddies to make it.

Ana

Ana I am sure we will all be anywhere you ask at the drop of a hat if you come down to San Diego! I can dive any weekend except the weekend of your Catalina trip. I believe a group of people are going out to Los Coronados Island in Mexico on the 6th and I know Roy and Sean are diving off the Pangana on the 5th.

Hope that helps - but I am sure if you just say what weekend works for you...lots of people will show up :wink:

I was actaully thinking of staying at that hotel right there by the cove...but not sure what weekend yet. Wanted to check with you guys to make sure you guys were free so I would have someone to dive and eat with for the weekend.

Ana

That hotel is probably pretty pricy! I don't know if you are up for that much cost, but I know that you can get a teacher's discounted price at the Embassy Suites in UTC - which is about 4 miles from the Cove. Obvioulsy being at the Cove would be ideal, but I just thought I would let you know. I think the Embassy Suites is $70 a night with the discount - but that was a year ago. When I called I asked for the 'county educator' price. Just and FYI...

I'm going with Sean to Los Coronados on Sept 4. Ryan, you may want to book a dive on this one. Will be good.

Ok I am pretty much set to go for the weekend of the 11th in September. I will drive out early Saturday morning then spend the night at a local hotel so I can dive Sat night and Sunday morning also.

Took your advice Ryan and got a hotel in the area...although it is not as close to the beach as I would like I couldnt beat the price...

So how does this weekend work for everyone?

Ana

wrinkles:
So how does this weekend work for everyone?

Ana

Ana,

I am on a boat on the 12th but will try and dive with you on the 11th.

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom