Sebastian - East Central FL - Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TropicalDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Went out to the 90' ledges out of Sebastian on the Miss Sandy 28' HydraSport with Dave, Randy and Jerry (bubblejunkie). First set of drops were in poor vis - around 6 feet, but had NICE water temp - 70 something - so the hoods went off for the rest of the day Rest of dives had better vis - up to 10 to 12 feet. Not very much fish-wise - but got 18 nice spinys - up to 7 lbs and 6 slippers. And we found a nice long candy-stripe style lobster stick - anybody lose one? - if so, PM me to identify - and my lobster bag I lost from last week- LOL Overall, it was a great day to be on the water.

Nice grabs!!

We had almost zero current over the weekend and glass flat seas. What a great day to be on the water.

Labor day weekend, forget it. Hurricane Frances, is really going to screw up the waters if it even comes close on Saturday like they are forecasting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom