Ghost Ships Festival in Milwaukee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, I'm planning on being there. I went last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of very informative and entertaining presentations, opportunities to talk with people like Chris Kohl and other luminaries from the field, a raffle with all sorts of good stuff (none of which I won...I think it was rigged), and on and on.

It's a good investment of your $25.

Hi lost Yooper

I just wanted to let you know that I have never went to the ghost ship festival up in Milwaukee but me and five friends from the lower P went this year. It was a blast. I cant believe all the stuff that you get for the money. There was a drawing and I bought 12 tickets and won a dive knife and some DAN stuff. I will surely be going next year. Anyone who didn't go and can make it next year it is well worth the trip.

Jeff Great lakes diver

Yeah, I should have gone. All I did was sit around on Saturday. I heard it was a record turn out.

Mike

I wish I would have known about it. I used to live in Milwaukee, and stil have family there. I could have used it as an excuse to visit them. LOL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom