Who can dive LJ Sat morn?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryanarcher

Reaction score
OK - I know people are going out on boats and some are going up north to dive...so who is left to dive the Cove or Shores this Saturday morning early? I am looking to go out around 7am - though low tide is at 6:30am. So if anyone is ready and willing...I am looking for someone to go with!

ryanarcher:
OK - I know people are going out on boats and some are going up north to dive...so who is left to dive the Cove or Shores this Saturday morning early? I am looking to go out around 7am - though low tide is at 6:30am. So if anyone is ready and willing...I am looking for someone to go with!

What about Friday or Sunday early morning?

I can not dive on Saturday.

I can't dive Friday morning because of work...but possibly after work - around 4:30 or 5pm. Sunday is a not good in the morning because of church. I am free Monday afternoon between 12-3pm though. Let me know if any of those work for you.

Let me change that last post! I can dive after 4pm on Sunday - and I can only do an early morning dive on Saturday. And Monday - I can do an early morning dive Monday also. Sorry for the confussion!

ryanarcher:
Let me change that last post! I can dive after 4pm on Sunday - and I can only do an early morning dive on Saturday. And Monday - I can do an early morning dive Monday also. Sorry for the confussion!

Since I am going to dive with Mark at La Jolla shores tomorrow, early Morning Monday is good for me.

I can!! infact me and a couple of work buddies will be diving alagator head, meeting at 6:30am....in the water by 7:00

Sam, are you diving Alligator Head Friday, Saturday or Sunday? I would like to join you if that is OK. I haven't seen you on the board in awhile and was wondering if you were out of town. Anyway - let me know when you're going if it's cool if I join you guys. Thanks.

ryanarcher:
Sam, are you diving Alligator Head Friday, Saturday or Sunday? I would like to join you if that is OK. I haven't seen you on the board in awhile and was wondering if you were out of town. Anyway - let me know when you're going if it's cool if I join you guys. Thanks.

yea, I was outa town, it was my 30th on the 26th so Lisa (Wife) suprised me and flew us to seattle to go water skiing with my brother. from the looks of things it'll be saturday morning early and then we're going to the coranado's on Monday. anyone is welcome to join but be foreworned my buddie is a rookie so things might happen a little slower than usual
:wink:

I will be at Coronados with Sean On Saterday 2:00pm trip...........sorry, can't make it. You can come with though........

Back
Top Bottom