Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AZGATOR

New
Reaction score
Just got certified last month (still waiting for my card) and can't wait to get wet again. Hopefully this forum will hook me up with some others who get a kick out of this SCUBA stuff. None of my friends or family are into this (at least not yet) which makes it difficult to get away.

AZGATOR:
Just got certified last month (still waiting for my card) and can't wait to get wet again. Hopefully this forum will hook me up with some others who get a kick out of this SCUBA stuff. None of my friends or family are into this (at least not yet) which makes it difficult to get away.
Greetings

I am sorry to dissapoint ya but this fourm is (bad word) and I have yet to meet or even converse with anyone atleast a bit emotionally charged as you appear to be.....

NOT

AZGATOR,
Welcome to the world of scuba. by the way I'm always posting looking for dive buddies. I agree not much happens in the Az group unfortunately- but it doesn't mean there aren't a lot of passionate AZ divers here. Better yet- scubaboard is *THE* best place for knowledge. No one here is soliciting anything unlike local dive shops. There is a lot to learn, much more then you got in your open water course. I'm still a newbie and I'm not sure I'll ever stop saying I'm a newbie. The important part is to be safe, don't exceed your limits and have fun. I try to dive the lakes as much as possible just for the skills review, nothing is better than time underwater for sure. I too was certified through SSI and have to say I was lucky in that I got great instruction there. PM if you have questions about buying gear (locally) and I'll tell you some of my other thoughts that I won't share in the public forum! I'm always willing to hit the lakes. I'm taking off Thursday the 16th for three days of California diving (on a budget) with two others. talk to you later,

Tony.

Fishkiller:
Greetings

I am sorry to dissapoint ya but this fourm is (bad word) and I have yet to meet or even converse with anyone atleast a bit emotionally charged as you appear to be.....

NOT

The clubs I keep running into, both online and off seem more interested in what bars have the best happy hour and cheapest drinks as opposed to finding the coolest wrecks or a lake with existing visibilty (let me know IF you find one! :jump: )...

Must be a lot of the "armchair quarterback" types in diving too...

I've tried to start conversations concerning actual dives and gave up after the post was quickly pushed out by the old "which bar next" threads... :06:

This is my first post on this club board because I like Scubaboard and didn't want to become jaded towards it either... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom