09/03/2004 6pm La Jolla Shores/Vallecitos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSeanMaui

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Going out at 6pm with Simon, anyone is welcome to join us.
I may be doing another dive at 3pm with Paul, but it is just a possibility now. So if anyone wants to dive the shores at 3pm or 6pm let me know. I'll have 2 tanks and my wife is in another country. Maybe a true night dive if the 3pm doesn't work out? I would like to check out the North Wall at some point, but not necessary tomorrow.

Meeting at the end of Vallecitos @3pm and 6pm.

Sean

Sean - I'll come down as soon as I can after school gets out - probably around 3:45 or so. Maybe if the 3:00 dive doesn't go then we can do a 4:00 dive and then the 6:00? Or like you said - a true night dive would be good also...I just need to get a tank refilled for Sat morning at the Cove.

Any word on viz today? That storm from Mexico is sure messing with the sky...but what about the water?

That sounds good Ryan! I will give you a call when I am on my way to the Shores. I'll see if Paul can make 4pm more easily as well! I'll post here later today after I talk to him.

Sean

I'm going to the Linkin Park w/ Korn concert at Coors, can't make it..........

No worries Roy, we have PLENTY of diving this week :)

Ryan, I called Paul and told him 4 or 6 pm. I will head down there at 3pm and we'll go diving! We could do Vallecitos point or try the way north wall if your interested. Give me a call if something changes, I'll check back here before I go!

Sean

divebuddysean:
I will head down there at 3pm and we'll go diving! We could do Vallecitos point or try the way north wall if your interested. Sean

You are a motivated diver if you are shooting for the wall today. Remember it is a long 150-200yards at 100+ft from the south North wall to the Way North Wall. Bring your map and trust your compass. I hear it is a great dive. Let us know.

Terry

I don't know if more north is going to be as good of viz today with the storm coming in from the south west. We'll talk about it when we get there!

ryanarcher:
We did the North Wall and the way North Wall - lots of surface swim...but both were fun! Thanks for the dive Sean.

You call that a dive report!!!! What the hell Ryan. Details man, details!!

Terry

Glad you guys had a good dive ... I'm anxiously waiting for the dive report/pictures as well. Sorry I couldn't make it (I'm still in Riverside!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom