Problem with Suunto interface - missing dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvleemin

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,
When I tried connecting my dive computer using suunto dive software, it doesn't read all of the dives. It only imported about 43 of the 77. I can't figure out why. After its done reading the computer, I get a 'some dives are missing from a repetitave series".

Any body know what's going on.

DArryl

Have you looked in your ignored dives list? Go to Lists, Ignored Dives and make sure the missing ones are not on that list.

The couple of times I've gotten that same reply the contact were dirty on the computer and it stop transferring the data.
Clean the contacts with some alcohol or contact cleaner and try uploading them again. Worth a shot.

Was it missing only dives from the beginning... ie only downloaded your latest dives?

The Vyper's memory is limited, I do believe it will start overwriting itself before you hit 77 dives. If you have the computer set to 20s sampling you'll get about 36 hours of dive time before it begins to overwrite itself. If you have it set to 10s sampling you'll get about 18 hours.

mer:
Was it missing only dives from the beginning... ie only downloaded your latest dives?

The Vyper's memory is limited, I do believe it will start overwriting itself before you hit 77 dives. If you have the computer set to 20s sampling you'll get about 36 hours of dive time before it begins to overwrite itself. If you have it set to 10s sampling you'll get about 18 hours.

Agree with mer. Can you see the missing dives from the Dive Computer Logbook? If not, it might be overwritten already.

Benny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom