OAHU Shore Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mac_diver

Reaction score
I will be on Oahu from 9/18 to 9/23 and will be staying at the Outrigger hotel on Waikiki. I am interested in doing some shore diving one day but will need a buddy. Rather than going with a dive shop, I thought it would be cool to meet some fellow scuba boarders in Hawaii. Monday or Tuesday (9/20 & 9/21) would work best for me but I could possible dive on sunday or even wednesday morning. Is anyone interested?

Mark

Hey, I'm going to be on Oahu 9/16-9/21 and plan on shorediving while I'm there. Sharks cove and Electric Beach
for sure. I'll be traveling with 2 other snorkel buddies (non cert). Is it pretty easy to find a buddie(s) when you get to your site?

I might be able to the afternoon/evening of the 22nd or possibly mid-morning/early afternoon. I won't be able to commit until next week-send me a pm

whitedragon13:
I might be able to the afternoon/evening of the 22nd or possibly mid-morning/early afternoon. I won't be able to commit until next week-send me a pm

Anyone know Brad Varney in Maui? He owns a dive shop but not sure what the name of it is. Kathy

scubacoz22:
Anyone know Brad Varney in Maui? He owns a dive shop but not sure what the name of it is. Kathy
Old post but, it's B&B Scuba.....

PM me and I will send you my phone number. The hubby can only dive weekends for now, but I can dive any time. The Trench is a pretty decent dive also. A guy we dive with just say a 8ft. manta this past weekend there. We dove Firehouse (other side of Sharks Cove) and got to see tons of eels and turtles. Found a green lionfish too. Anyways, I will give you my phone number and we can set a day and time to meet and do some diving.

Melissa

This is from Sept of LAST year. Who keeps digging up old threads?

oops- I didn't look at the year when I offered to dive with them. I do not know who digs up the old threads, but I have seen plenty within the last week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom