Maui Sept 19-26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nocturne

Reaction score
Hi
I'm coming to Maui Sep 17-27 and looking to dive 19-26. I'd really like to find a buddy to do some shore dives with.

I'm a coldwater diver coming down to warm up. I've got over 150 dives. I'm especially looking for somebody that dives a dolphin rebreather -- if I can find somebody who uses one too I'll bring my unit. Else, regular open circuit is great too.

-Eric

Aloha Eric,

If you need to make rebreather dives, you might check out B&BH SCUBA in Kihei. They do that stuff once in a while. I dive the south shore pretty much every day and can give you a pretty accurate report on conditions if you need it. There's some really great night diving here off the shore as well. Let me know if I can help steer you in the right direction! Aloha!

Doug when did Brad get into rebreathers?

Al Mialkovsky:
Doug when did Brad get into rebreathers?

I think it must be about a year and a half ago or more. I think he is qualified to teach. I know I used to see the gear in the shop all the time but I haven't noticed it lately. I think it was more of a personal hobby for him but to be really sure, check with him or Charlie at the shop. I've never tried rebreathers but they look like astronauts with them on!

I last dove with Brad about a year ago and I know he was using doubles back then. I've played with the rebreather myself and it's a hoot. Expensive as heck but a hoot.

I will be on Maui from September 21st through teh 28th from Laguna Beach. I do not use a rebreather. And I wil be avaialbe to do shore dives from the 22nd throguh the 27th. Lets get together.

Thanks

I will be in Maui and would be interested in some shore dives, day or night. I plan on splitting time scuba/surf. You can reach me at dwardtxusa@netscape.net

Just regular scuba, diving since 1980.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom