Leo Carillo beach dive on Tuesday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CHUD

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone up for a beach dive at Leo Carillo on Tuesday? The family and I are talking about doing a beach day and I thought maybe I'd combine the family thing with the SCUBA thing so everybody's happy.

bump

PM sent. I'm not looking for a zero-dawn-thirty splash time, just a casual mid-morning kind of thing. I figure weekday parking shouldn't be an issue, so we don't really need to be there first thing. I'm thinking I'll get the wife and kid set up with their towels and cooler and etc and then I'll suit up and get wet.

lol i was going to go there on in the morning... ( that would be tuesday)...
but every one telling the ocean is like a lake this week we are driveing up to do La Jennelle rocks and sub caynon... ohh well...

With the South-facing beaches getting hammered with a big swell from a storm off of Baja, be very careful. Things are much quieter on the Santa Monica Bay side of Palos Verdes.

jlyle:
With the South-facing beaches getting hammered with a big swell from a storm off of Baja, be very careful. Things are much quieter on the Santa Monica Bay side of Palos Verdes.

Thanks a lot for the heads up. If the surf is too high I'll try to find another location or call the dive. That's the nice thing about beach diving, if you can't dive that day, you're not out any money. I also call the lifeguards and/or local diveshops before I go to a site to verify condition.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom