Sharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Just posted a report about the Shark Adventure that Turtleguy and I went on yesterday and also added some pics to my gallery.

I really enjoyed it and would like to do it again. Anybody game?

Nice pics and adventure but I have to ask you.
In July 2002 Hawaii banned shark feeding in State waters. The article is here on my website.
How is it this company can do these trips as you mentioned the crew was feeding them?

Very cool pics, even with the bars!

Hey Leesa, interesting report.
Sounds like a great way to get some good shark shots in clear water.
Do they let you snorkel outside the cage?

Was your captain a guy named Scott Sundby? Were there a couple of girls named Tanja and Sarah working on the boat? These are old friends of mine who are working some kind of shark feed out that way.

cool pic's leesa. I think the bars give a great perspective and add to the photos. Makes the sharks look meaner somehow.

Mike Veitch:
Hey Leesa, interesting report.
Sounds like a great way to get some good shark shots in clear water.
Do they let you snorkel outside the cage?

Was your captain a guy named Scott Sundby? Were there a couple of girls named Tanja and Sarah working on the boat? These are old friends of mine who are working some kind of shark feed out that way.

Nope, only in the cage. After we crawled out of the cage I was very tempted to jump back in like I do after I take my dive gear off....was able to stop myself just in time.
I think that was the guys name and I do remember that the girls name was Tanja. Very nice crew.

cancun mark:
cool pic's leesa. I think the bars give a great perspective and add to the photos. Makes the sharks look meaner somehow.

Thanks Mark, I was very glad to have the WAL too!

Still no answer...I guess I'll have to call instead of writing an email

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom