crescent Bay/ deadmans on Thursday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sessions

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I guess you never know. After Jim and i got skunked at crescent last weekend, i went down early today with my dive Kayak. The visibility was awesome, small waves and a great morning. Unfortunatly I was alone, so i only snorkled and i paddled out about 200 yards, to the left of seal rock....I still didnt find Deadmans. :dazzler1:

Swim out even with the cliff edge and the reef that comes out from it. When even with Seal Rock an on line with the edge of the cliff proceed South, South West (200 degrees) until you are in 60 feet of water roughly 300 yards from shore. If you line up the flag pole on the house to the left of Seal Rock with the top of seal rock and are still in line with the reef coming out from the edge of the cliff at the edge of the cove, then you should be there. Deadmans is actually a continuation of Seal Rock and runs out in a lazy arch to form a line roughly parallel to shore running across Crescent bay.

Back
Top Bottom