No La Jolla Cove Dives Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Pay ATTENTION

The La Jolla Rough Water Swim is Sunday morning and there will be no diving out of the cove. Unless you want to enter at Alligator head and then do the iguana crawl back up the rocks coming out perhaps you would be better off at South Casa or Hospital. Just an FYI in case you drive all the way down there and wonder why there is no parking.
:11:

Thanks for the 411 Terry..........wasn't on my schedule.

And just an FYI - the crawl out at Alligator Head isn't that bad at high tide - if you 'just gotta dive'.

Thanks for the 411. It was on my potential schedule. Diving Malaga Cove instead.

Ana, at the La Jolla shores the Bottom Bunch Dive club will be having a picnic with your buddy and mine, John Alger. They are diving as well, so you should be able to buddy up no problem, but I think you have others going with you Sunday. I wish I could go but I am on the Panga Sunday! I'll see you tomorrow anyway! Pasley you'd have fun if you go!!!!

Sean

Back
Top Bottom