Images from La Jolla Cove This Morning 9/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
divebuddysean:
Is that last fish a kelpfish?
Sean

Did You see all the kelp fish just inside the cove? There was a large school of very small fish and the kelp fish would float up into it and SNAP, pick one off. it was really cool.

Great pictures Sean. See u in the morning.

The photos were great, better than my snorlkling ones. I suppose it's directional & light conrol when diving VS snorkling.
:cool:

Thanks. That makes me want a cigarette.
Joe and I are messing aroud with the idea of moving to the SD area next or the following year. Slideshows like this can only help move things along. :D

Nice pics dewds, wish you guys did Boomers.............

Remember this Ryan, does it look familiar????

If that's what you saw then it's a soupfin for sure... You guys were trying to say it might have been a blue shark but blues have a much longer pectoral fin than that... And definitely not a mako seeing as they have a much thicker midsection and less definitive tail structure...

I'm tellin ya Shaka if you wanna see em again come with me into those kelp beds sometime... Even if just snorkeling... Everytime I go out there I run into them...

That is it Shaka! What kind of shark is it - soupfin or blue? Great picture. Great shots for both Terry and Sean also - it's always nice to dive with you guys so we have some pictures to remember the dive!

Back
Top Bottom