Good price on Suunto Vyper- Where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaindian:
Where can I get the best price on suunto vyper?

Thanks.

LDS's will tell you that Suunto goods are price protected...The only lower-than-LDS price I've found in the US was at Leisure Pro.

scubaindian:
Where can I get the best price on suunto vyper?

Thanks.

ebay.

Marc

Yup, That is where I ordered my suunto vyper from. I got a good deal. It includes the pc connection and the dive manager software, protection case everything. Awesome. Can't wait to see it tommorrow.

lal7176:
www.divetank.net You have to email for a price usually.

Be sure to read their "return and repair poilcy"

These guys have awesome service. Their other site is www.divetank.com for other scuba goods.

Another vote for divetank.net. Best prices, great service, fast shipping, Suunto warranty. Can't go wrong here.

scubaindian:
Yup, That is where I ordered my suunto vyper from. I got a good deal. It includes the pc connection and the dive manager software, protection case everything. Awesome. Can't wait to see it tommorrow.

Just curious...

How much was it?

Email divetank.net for the price directly. I yanked the price out from mine. Would not be good to post the price. But definitely, it is the best pricce. I just used it on my bonaire trip. Currently diving in Aruba. vyper works great. Definite thumbs up. And divetank.net was awesome.

scubasean:
Just curious...

How much was it?

Back
Top Bottom