Sat 11 dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lukeROB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Sat 11 - Coombes (Swan River), Perth, Australia.

Water temp around 14 degs C. Vis around 4 - 6ft.
I was taking a novice down for a dive so I only managed about 10 shots as spent most of the time watching him cause the conditions were ideal for me losing him. At about 15m it was like a night dive except your torch doesn't work.

I thought I'd post a few because it's the first time with the new strobe which is absolutely awsome - way better than the D180S. Anyway here are the shots...

Image by lukeROB (Copyright) posted at ScubaGallery

Only put the shot below up because I can't believe what it turned out like. This is uncropped, and unedited in any way except for the resize. I had been playing with manual white balance in my house about a week ago and trying to make some weird images. I obviously hadn't changed it back and this is what came out, A weird green/red shade. I think it really portrays the glomminess of this dive.

Nice shots - even with the bad viz.

The tube anemone is cool - it might benefit from a bit of a crop though?

That colur cast one is strange looking

chippy:
The tube anemone is cool - it might benefit from a bit of a crop though

Yeah I agree, just posted couldn't be bothered mucking around to much - just thought I'd put them up.

Back
Top Bottom