Looking for GPS co-ordinates for Dive sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OE2X

ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I don't suppose that there is a website with any GPS info on sites around Puget Sound. Since I have my own boat, it would be nice to get dialed in.
Thanx.

I have found that in our area the best Coordinates are omn a map that you can pick up at your local Dive Shop it is called "Great Dive Stes of Washingtons inland Waters" has most all dive sites in Washington Waters and the coordinates are on each site along with a little description.

-SS

Cool, what about geocaches? Does anyone know if there are any around Seattle (underwater)?

rachelscott51:
Cool, what about geocaches? Does anyone know if there are any around Seattle (underwater)?
It's WET Down There! is in Tacoma, it's the closest scuba cache I know of to Seattle. I did one in Maui which was great called King Kahekili but it is no longer available. Lots of photos on that cache page. Now if we could get a local Maui diver to replace it........ :dazzler1:

Thanks!! Hopefully others will follow suit and we can get some more underwater geocaches around the Pacific Northwest.

Ok, I'll place one tomorrow and put the link up here once I'm done. It'll be a waterlogged cache so we can open it underwater. :)

rachelscott51:
Thanks!! Hopefully others will follow suit and we can get some more underwater geocaches around the Pacific Northwest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom