• Yes, I am.

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • No, I am not.

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • No, but I can't wait to try!

Votes: 25 31.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divesherpa

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
There are a lot of people posting on the cave diving board. I'm just curious how many are actually doing the dives instead of reading about them.

:( More Reading about them right now, than doing them :(

Finished my first cave course this past December, but living in New England makes getting down to 'Cave Country' difficult. Can't wait till my next trip though!

I'm still settleing into wrecks and deco right now, but caves are the definite 'next' on my list!

I really like my wrecks, but I WILL try cave diving someday. I don't know if it's something I would make a hobby out of, but I need to try it. It's been calling me for years :D.

Mike

congrats on Abe Davis watergal.

I start my cave training the 24th of this month.

=-) Pushing 30 hours now of actual in cave time, most of it involving some deco.
Prettiest- Cannonball Cave.
Toughest- Bennet Spring (first magnitude- 1,000,000 gal outflow per day)
Coldest- Mine LaMotte (not a natural cave, but extensive tunnels, multiple lines and gaps) 38degreesF
Multi personality- Roubidoux spring. Some days it's placid, sometimes it takes 3 tries to kick in. Upper tunnel is dark and big, lower tunnel is lighter, volcanic looking, with a broad bedding plain.

Not yet been to The Gulf

Oronogo's Chimneys and Breakdown room can be fun.

Will be checking at least one new site this summer. Also may have scooters.

IANTD Intro to cave certified, member NSS.

Dive safe, cave soft
Brock:wink:

Yes I am an active cave diver, I usually dive roubideaux in missouri, and yes sometimes it can be rather difficult to get in, the last time we had to pull our way in. As Brock mentioned Oronogo can be alot of fun also. Dive safe, Mark.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom