Calling all Ear2000 mask users....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dcrozier

New
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been having major ears problems recently. While searching the web I've found a mask called Ear2000. It is supposed to provide a completely dry ear area. Does anyone have any feedback on the product? Does it perform as advertised? I'm also thinking of using it during the swim portion of triathlons. Any feedback on the practically of that would also be appreciated.

Thanks!

Darren

Are you talking about the proear mask? Have one for my lady but haven't had it on a actuall dive yet. Just pool work. She is using Doc's proplugs with great results right now.

Have heard good things about the Proear mask from many people who have clearing problems. Heck, I'm gonna play with it some just so I can give 1st hand feedback.

Brian

Love mine - wouldn't dream of diving without it (hate water in my ears).

Do a search, I've never seen a negative comment by anotherProEar owner.

I have the pro ear and use it when diving multiple days. It does work if you take the time to fit the ears properly and if they flood they do clear as stated in the directions. On just a regular dive day I still use my old standby regular mask.

chuckrt

Back
Top Bottom