suunto mosquito band

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If the suit and gloves are thick, badly. You'll need to use the extension strap, which I hated, or buy an aftermarket product. FifthD and Cetacea make them.

If its a 3mm and thin gloves, it can be done.

The extension strap has a buckle on one end and holes on the other. The buckle attaches to the end of the watch strap with the holes, and the holes on the extension attaches to the buckle on the watch strap.

I don't like it either. ButI can also get mine to fit around my dry suit using the second to last hole. I could be asking to lose my computer by doing this too.

TwoBit

AtlanticDiver:
how does the suunto mosquito wrist band fit around a wetsuit and gloves

I have small wrists, but I've not had an issue with it fitting over my drysuit (not over gloves).

So its another piece that you have to put on the strap or is it a whole nother strap?

AtlanticDiver:
So its another piece that you have to put on the strap or is it a whole nother strap?

It´s another integral piece; buckle one side and holes on the other to extend the original strap.

I ditched the damn thing and replaced it with the Neoprene strap that Sunnto sells. Expensive but worth it. You'll lose the extension strap at some stage anyway.

SteveD:
I ditched the damn thing and replaced it with the Neoprene strap that Sunnto sells. Expensive but worth it. You'll lose the extension strap at some stage anyway.

I don't trust the strap it came with, then again I don't hear a lot of people saying they've lost their watch. Anyway, I would like to see the neoprene band. I looked for it but can't seem to find it. Can someone share a link to it?

Thank you,
Alan

Back
Top Bottom