Dive Buddy and Groups Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marinelife44

Registered
Reaction score
I would like to join up with some dive groups for trips to Rocky Point, San Carlos and California. I have never done a lake dive, but would be willing to try one of those too. I have been diving in Australia (GBR), Cancun and I got my certification in Rocky Point. I am looking for a buddy, or a group of divers to spend my time diving with. I am looking for safe divers, who like to have fun and enjoy marine life as much as I do. I want to start trying my hand at underwater photography as well. I am 23 year old female who's been diving for a little over a year now. I wouldn't say I am a pro, just basic diver right now, but I would like to get more certifications soon.

nadinejohnson44@cox.net :bfish:

marinelife44:
I would like to join up with some dive groups for trips to Rocky Point, San Carlos and California. I have never done a lake dive, but would be willing to try one of those too. I have been diving in Australia (GBR), Cancun and I got my certification in Rocky Point. I am looking for a buddy, or a group of divers to spend my time diving with. I am looking for safe divers, who like to have fun and enjoy marine life as much as I do. I want to start trying my hand at underwater photography as well. I am 23 year old female who's been diving for a little over a year now. I wouldn't say I am a pro, just basic diver right now, but I would like to get more certifications soon.

nadinejohnson44@cox.net :bfish:
What happened? You disappeared the day after this post.

Tom

Back
Top Bottom