Dive Clubs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marinelife44:
Does anyone know of, or is part of any dive clubs in here in Arizona?
Hi,

I was going to tell you about AZScuba, but I see you're already a member.

Others I know of:

Scuba Sciences has a diveclub that holds monthly meetings.http://www.scubasciences.com/club_meetings.htm

Ocean Planet Scuba also has a diveclub, I don't have any details.

and there's R-Team in Tucson, they post their trips on our group board.

Steve

marinelife44:
Does anyone know of, or is part of any dive clubs in here in Arizona?
A very belated WELCOME to the ScubaBoard!
I hope you come back and visit soon.
When you come back, please post a hello on the greetings and introduction forum so that you can get a proper welcoming.
As I am working up in my stock message, a complete profile helps determine your needs so that anyone checking it when you post can volunteer information you just might find you wanted all along. For instance; you expressed interest in photography, this site is full of underwater shutterbugs, some who actually teach the subject.
Go for it, it's all here at the zoo.

Now for my stock message, which is still under construction:
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
Enjoy!

Tom

diver daves scuba club is looking for new menber come to the meedings at bill johnson's big apple's at 31 ave and indian school road on the first thursday of the mouth at 6pm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom