My sons and I are on our way down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tnsharp

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all of the good information. My sons and I are on our way down.

We expect to dive South Crescent Bay Thursday mid to late afternoon. We plan on diving at La Jolla Cove all day Monday. Stop by and say hi, if you can.

Hope you all enjoy your diving this weekend.

Tom Sharp

tnsharp:
Hi Guys,

We expect to dive South Crescent Bay Thursday mid to late afternoon. We plan on diving at La Jolla Cove all day Monday. Stop by and say hi, if you can.

Tom Sharp
Might see you there. Planning 2 tanks for Thursday afternoon and night. Site not yet set, but very likely Deadmans at Crescent.

Enjoy your trip and the diving. Oh, don't forget Laguna Beach city ordnance requires a snorkle and dive buddy.

Getting a late start. Now we are really off. Mr. Pasley, I hope to see you there. If you want to touch base, my cell phone is 530/521-6204. I will me driving a white Ford Taurus.

By the way, is there a story behind the snorkel ordnance?

Again, thanks so much for all of the advice.

Tom Sharp

It's easier to do long surface swims through kelp with a snorkel.............

It's easier to drive a Taurus through kelp with a snorkel.............

tnsharp:
Hi Guys,

Tom Sharp

Hi Tom

What time you will dive on Monday?

I'm back in NoCal. I should of used the Taurus to get through the surf at La Jolla Cove on Monday. The waves were breaking at about 5'. I meet two divers there with dry wet suits. They went home that way, and so did we. I did however get into the water on Thursday. We went in at Shaws Cove; too many people at South Crecent. The waves were breaking at about 4' while we were there. We spent most of our time around the arch to the south. My boys and I had a real good dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom