help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
Do you live here or are you traveling to Hawaii?

traveling. i live in california. trying to complete my certification dives in a warm climate with a teacher who will have the patience for a scardy cat like me - 50 year old woman.

sequoia:
traveling. i live in california. trying to complete my certification dives in a warm climate with a teacher who will have the patience for a scardy cat like me - 50 year old woman.

I'm not an instructor there but is it possible you could use a little more pool time?

I don't understand "SCARDY CAT". I do understand concerned, cautious, apprenhisive, jittery. If you are truely scared I agree with Al. You might want consider some more pool time. If you just have "butterflies in your stomach" that is another thing. That is usually from an unknown outcome on an upcoming event. I usually get butterflies before a dive, but they go away as soon as I get wet. As for age, I turned 53 in late June.

Back
Top Bottom