Lobster recipes needed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scroll back & see if my bug ravioli recipe is lurking about, it's a little known one, sorta like a Chinese dumpling.
Otherwise they go well in omlets, on pizza, in tacos, and you can use the ravioli filling & stuff it in in a sausage casing as a "bug hot dog". :D

My favorite is probably the easiest....and can be done on the boat BBQ or at home. All you need is:

Foil
olive oil
butter
garlic
whatever seasoning you like ( alittle cajon is awesome)

Take the tail, stomach side up, and cut it length wise in 1/2, you'll need a heavy knife to cut through the shell, by rocking. Now you have 2 halves, like BIG shrimp. Drizzle a liitle olive oil, seasoning,pepper and throw them straight on a hot BBQ, flesh side down. I only let them slightly color for maybe 2 minutes and then pull them back off, put them together in foil, with some butter, fresh garlic and a little seasoning :11ztongue :11ztongue and wrap them up. Throw the whole thing back on the fire, turning it every minute or so. In 3-5 minutes, theyre done. They steam in the butter and garlic, but have some grill color from the 1st drop. Best you'll ever have. ( we do it on the boat, after the days dives are done...cant beat it with a cold corona...or 4.

use this with the legs of the non spiney variety, just nuke them on high for 2 mins and they pop right out of the shell

This dish whips boring mashed potatoes into a seafood frenzy with the flavor of lobster. Great with salmon and asparagus!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom