Saturday's (Sep. 18) Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
billboard.gif

VIEW PHOTOS (mouseover camera icon for photo info)

Super~! I really like the patterns and textures in the sand of the Eagle Ray shot.

I like the pics I cant wait until I move there in Jan.

Really nice. The pics of the Flying Gurnard really doesn't do it justice. At least the ones in the Caribbean have such an interesting blue in thier pectoral fins. Almost flourescent. Thanks. Hopefully if the weather cooperates, I'll get wet next weekend. Maybe post a pic or two.

Very nice, Jim. I especially like the Eagle Rays. While you may have been shooting down, the wavy white sand bottom and trails make an interesting, nicely contrasting background. Good eye!
Cheers.

Your Pictures are always Great .. Thanks for showing them Gilligan

friscuba:
That looks as though there was a pretty good sized marlin spike auger or other snail under the rays- the trail in the middle was huge and well defined. Ever check trails to see what's underneath at the end?
I was doing my 15 foot safety stop in 60 feet of water when those Eagle Rays passed under me. Those trails in the sand look too big to be Marlinspike Auger's considering the depth I was at but who knows? MY gf Chris often follows the trails and finds Marlinspike's at the end of them. I was solo diving on this dive.

Awesome pictures...i really like the spotted eagle rays! thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom