Diving Spain - Mijas Costa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ISBN

New
Reaction score
Hi from 2 rather newish-to-it-all divers. We have managed about 20 dives and hope to do a little more very soon in Spain. We are confused about health certificate requirements - can anyone enlighten us - do we need to take a certificate with us? Can we get one there easily? Is one required? We are going to Grangefield Oasis Club - Topacop, Mijas Costa - anyone recommend a dive school in the area?
any help or information would be great - looking forward to hearing from SOMEONE!!!!
regards
ISBN

Hello ISBN,

welcome to ScubaBoard.

Have a look at this forum: Europe.

While you're at it, please fill out your profile so we can get to know you a little bit better. Have a look at mine for inspiration.

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!

El Orans gave you the best direction there, the Europe forum. Or use the Search feture above for your particular destination.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. You can use the Quick Links menu above for this. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don :sgrin:

:369: Hi there ISBN, my name is Matt. Welcome to the Board! You should enjoy it here, you will find lots of information about diving. You can also meet many nice people too. Have a fun time here. :auto:

Moved from the Intro & Greets forum.

We are confused about health certificate requirements - can anyone enlighten us - do we need to take a certificate with us? Can we get one there easily? Is one required?

You must BY LAW have a medical certificate signed by a doctor, not a self certification, no more than 2 years old. Whether the divecentre will enforce this is another matter, UNTIL you have an accident and try to clain on your insurance (which is also obligatory in Spain, to cover medical treatment and third party liability.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom