October Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrinkles

Contributor
Reaction score
So far away from the water that it is SAD!!!
As most of you know I am really sad I was unable to make it to the last group dive....

So I am anxious to get the next proposed dive date posted.

I am thinking the 23rd or 24th.

Maybe we can do a poll on the location this time. I am not good with setting that up but I know Pasley did a great job doing it last time so maybe he can do it again for us...how about it Pasley?

Can't wait to get in the water again......

Ana

23 & 24th are both Army duty for me so I will not be able to attend that weekend. Scubasean was thinking of another weekend in October and having a party in SD area. The poll we can do. Reminder Lobster season starts I belive Saturday 12:01 a.m. 02 October.

I would like to participate on one of your group dives.

Is there room for one more?

Will this be a boat/shore dive?

pasley:
23 & 24th are both Army duty for me so I will not be able to attend that weekend. Scubasean was thinking of another weekend in October and having a party in SD area. The poll we can do. Reminder Lobster season starts I belive Saturday 12:01 a.m. 02 October.

Do you have plans for lobster hunting?

The 23rd sounds good! :D

But another weekend would be good, so if we could include more people.

I just won't be able to make Oct. 2nd and 3rd. I'm helping administer a karate tournament on that weekend.

Christian

ICY ICE:
I would like to participate on one of your group dives.

Is there room for one more?

Will this be a boat/shore dive?

There is ALWAYS room for more!!

Welcome to ScubaBoard!!

I already have dives scheduled for the first 3 weekends:
1. Rescue Check-out Dives
2. Boat Dive (night dive on Catalina with Bottom Scratcher)
3. Boat Dive/Club Dive
So, that being said, I like the idea of diving later in the month!

I'd really like to dive with and meet you all, but I'm finally taking the plunge and having my eyes lasiked (dunno if that's a word or not) on the 1st. Gonna be out of commission for about 6 weeks after that, but I'll try and make the next one.

pasley:

Though I'd like to be the one, I think it was divebuddysean that was attending.

:banana:

LOL I don't know who Pasley is talking about. Sounded good though, didn't it?

So what are the possible location?

San Diego - La Jolla Shores
Orange County - Crescent Bay
LA County - Zuma Beach/Point Dune

any I am missing?

Sean

Why don't we take this to the sticky thread, MODS please merge these two threads.

Back
Top Bottom