Wrinkles October Dive. When???

Which day is best for you? Multiple days allowed. Location TBD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasley

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
What day is better for the group. Vote for more than one if you like. Location and time is yet to be determined. See other pole for that.

pasley:
What day is better for the group. Vote for more than one if you like. Location and time is yet to be determined. See other pole for that.

Joanne and I will be in Cabo the 8th to the 16th

This poll was a great idea! It assures the greatest participation.

But... let's make sure that Wrinkles can actually make it to her own dive this time! :11:

Christian

I'm gonna refrain from voting in general but I'm not entirely sure about doing it Halloween weekend... I'm quite sure there are some places I may need to go on those nights and I'm not sure I'd show up entirely sober...

phage30:
What is Wrinkles dive?

You'll know when you meet her. She is the infamous Scubaboard "DIR" diver. She has amazing powers over men, and have been known to atract large schools of them. Come to the next one...........

I think scheduling a dive on the Halloween weekend is looking for trouble. My dearest wify would donate critical parts of my anatomy to research if I go diving with you guys on that weekend. I'd probably prefer to do the dive earlier, rather than later.

Is this going to be a San Diego event????

Is this going to be a San Diego event????[/QUOTE]

Hey Shaka, nice meeting/diving with you this weekend! Depending on what day it turns out, I would definitely come down to SD to dive and make a weekend out of it.

Hey Shaka, nice meeting/diving with you this weekend! Depending on what day it turns out, I would definitely come down to SD to dive and make a weekend out of it.

That would be fun, we can make it a Sat dive, that way we can go out on Sat night, and explore some of San Diego's finest. I'll show you guys where all the mermaids hangout (hope my wify doesn't see this post). Get tired of the couch...........

ShakaZulu:
That would be fun, we can make it a Sat dive, that way we can go out on Sat night, and explore some of San Diego's finest. I'll show you guys where all the mermaids hangout (hope my wify doesn't see this post). Get tired of the couch...........

ShakaZulu, after meeting your wife I cannot fathom why you would want to hang out with mermaids - she is beautiful! Plus, she puts up with you :biggrin:!!

San Diego would be fun for the October dive(s), but I know Ana can not make it on Halloween. Maybe we should edit that choice from the poll?

Looks like there is a lot of people voting for a halloween dive??? Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom