Anywhere else like Maui?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kmp5

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

I went Maui last spring and thought it was paradise. Not just a diving paradise, but hiking, snorkeling, exploring, eating, surfing, driving, swimming, etc, etc, etc, paradise.

Are there other places that rival the Hawaiian islands for the quality and quantity of activities? I want to visit other countries and do not expect the same experience as Hawaii- it is so unique- but I would like to visit a paradise like Hawaii that has such a wonderful range of activities, including diving.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Well, I have lived in Maui and now on the big Isle and I like it here much better. More room, more to see and way better diving.

Although I haven't been there I'll bet Australia offers a wide range of activities and some of the worlds best diving on the GBR.

Only one way to find out where the best spots are, win the lotto and dive em all!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom