Sidney NS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GDI:
Hey how was diving in Sidney this year?

Um, well, diving around SYdney, Nova Scotia was good this year; never been diving in SIdney, British Columbia . . . .

I know it's bad, every time I do an internet search for things in Sydney, I end up with a thousand sites from Australia. I don't know what it is about English people and recycling the same place names over and over and over.

Where in Canada did you start diving?

Check out my website But I started diving in Petawawa Ontario back in 1976

GDI:
Check out my website But I started diving in Petawawa Ontario back in 1976

Hey - I checked out your website. Looks as if you have a good thing going there - wish I could drop in for some gear buying advice! The local guys are very good, but I always try to get lots of info and opinions before I make an investment.

Petawawa - were you in the Air Force up here? I know 2 divers here who started out in the Air Force, one was an avionics tech/pilot, the other a navigator/weapons tech. Both are out doing civilian stuff now.

I had a weird military career. I was Air Force from 1979 -1985, then I went Army infantry from 1985 to 1989 and then became a Officer type Maintenance Officer in the Army 1989-1998.
Yeh I'll talk to you about equipment

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom