Drysuit Boots fit in....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THE_AXEL:
Hi,
Do drysuit boots(or rock boots iono how u call them) fit in a TUSA X-PERT ZOOM FINS XL(BLACK).

Thanks

Not in my experience. You might be able to squeeze into the XL fins if you have small feet and small boots. The best thing to do is go to your LDS with your boots and ask them for guidance and get them there.

I don't think so...Tusa usually fits pretty small... copy the above on asking your LDS for assistance, especially if they carry Tusa..

The new XXL ScubaPro Jet Fin has a foot pocket that rivals many a garage. My size 11 DUI Rockboots go all the way into my XXL Jets.

Mel

melfox26:
The new XXL ScubaPro Jet Fin has a foot pocket that rivals many a garage. My size 11 DUI Rockboots go all the way into my XXL Jets.

Mel

I have also have size 11 rock boots and XXL Scubapro jet fins with spring straps. Perfect fit.

Thanks for the post guys. I'm gonna try it out at a dive shop...I'm hoping it will fit if not AHHHHHHHHHH...I LUV MY TUSASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I'ma go cry now

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom